Thursday, November 13, 2014

Reviews of adidas Youth Graphic Large Crew Sock, Pack of 6

adidas Boys Youth Graphic Large Crew Sock, Pack of 6, Black/Graphite/Phantom, 3-9
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These are sports socks so I understand that they are a little tight. However, my guy is on the small size so just beware that these are high quality tight socks.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I expect that after washing they somehow stretch a little, because the first time they were difficult to put on. My kids says they are great for running at school!

Best Deals for adidas Youth Graphic Large Crew Sock, Pack of 6

I bought these socks for my son and he loves them. They fit perfectly and are very soft and confortable.

Honest reviews on adidas Youth Graphic Large Crew Sock, Pack of 6

We originally bought these at an Adidas store, some time ago. I blurted some comment about needing to get new socks and my son actually requested these because they're comfy. =)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for adidas Youth Graphic Large Crew Sock, Pack of 6

I bought these for my boys. The held up good to many washings and being pulled up, down and in-between. Will definitely buy again!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment