Thursday, November 13, 2014

Discount Hunter's Specialties Scent-A-Way Storage Bags

Hunter's Specialties Scent-A-Way Storage Bags
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Quality of this product: Seems very well made and durable

Size: Very large, can hold quite a lot of clothing or gear. I have two camo jackets and two camo pants, plus several gloves, socks, facemask, etc all in one of these bags.

Scent wafer: I love the scent wafer, it is quite potent for such a small item. I actually think it smells good, but I'm weird so it figures I would. I threw it in with the gear, shook up the bag a little to get the scent all around, and left it. A few days later, everything smells like outdoors

One thing I don't like about the bag is that it is really loud and crinkly sounding when you are moving it around and opening/closing it. But technically it is probably not intended to be used "in the field" so for most people that may not be an issue.

I use camo for photographing wildlife. After finding that I like this product, I bought a second one for more gear. I will probably buy some extra scent wafers too so the smell is stronger and I can use them in other bags and around my equipment when in the field.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Made in U.S.A. The ziploc feature is smart: keeps air completely sealed within and without. I use this bag to seal precious garments in cedar wood blocks to protect from moth feasts.

Best Deals for Hunter's Specialties Scent-A-Way Storage Bags

Scent-A-Way makes hunting hunting better for us. This hunter gear storage bag is GREAT! first, its HUGE, you can fit a lot in there, second, there is a wilderness scent tad in there that keeps your gear smelling like the outdoors. its like a big ziplock bag, so you can vacuum all the air out to keep it fresh!

I love it!

Honest reviews on Hunter's Specialties Scent-A-Way Storage Bags

Talk about being scent free, or close to it. I've learned that a very big key to hunting is being scent free or very close. These bags help me do that very well without breaking the bank.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hunter's Specialties Scent-A-Way Storage Bags

Have used them one whose season in combination with fresh earth scent wafers. I think the bag makes my hunting clothes smell like the woods at this point. Keeps bad scents out and good scents in. Will purchase again. I only with they had zippers instead of zip-loc type seals.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment