Sunday, August 17, 2014

Best Mizuno Running Women's Breath Thermo Stretch Crew Tee Deals

Mizuno Running Women's Breath Thermo Stretch Crew Tee
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $64.95
Sale Price: $47.50
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
Buy Now

The Mizumo clothing does run small. I love that it warms up as you run even on the coldest of winter days. It's not super stretchy or soft but functionally it's excellent. I have two of these and am very happy with this product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Fits great! Wicks away moisture and keeps your body warmth in so you're not freezing! Perfect for these breezy fall days. Highly recommended!

Best Deals for Mizuno Running Women's Breath Thermo Stretch Crew Tee

I am a true size 8 and 34B on top, originally I ordered the medium bit felt the shirt was just too constricting.

Returned for a large and am much happier. The shirt is great at wicking moisture away as described.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment