Sunday, August 17, 2014

Best NHL Toronto Maple Leafs Basic Cuffless Knit Beanie, One Size Deals

NHL Toronto Maple Leafs Basic Cuffless Knit Beanie, One Size
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I love the Leafs, but I feel this cap is just a bit off in color for my taste, my jerseys have the blue being just a bit darker, maybe it is my computer screen too though...overall feel/fit is just great though. I wear it a lot when I go to play early AM as it feels great to stay warm while stretching/loosening up. Not the warmest beanie either, but serves its purposes for my needs.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It's a hat, what more can I say?? Well, it's not the thickest hat on the planet. Otherwise, great for those cold days going to and from errands / work. Not for skiing unless it's a warm day. GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment