Sunday, August 17, 2014

Buy Craft Women's Cool Boxer with Mesh

Craft Women's Cool Boxer with Mesh
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I wear these as shorts when jogging and cycling. They breathe wonderfully, and the 90 degree + 60% humidity days make working out unbearable. So, I got the idea to wear these as shorts. Yes, I run around in my UNDERWEAR! And not a darned person knows the difference.

Sorta glad I didnt get the thong.

VERY happy with Craft, despite the $100 price tag on simple tops (but best material I have ever worn on a top, speaking of the 2011 blue grud/dragonfly wings set), never felt anything like it before.

These shorts are well worth it at $30. I mean uh, boxers :) Careful if you use the white ones, which I also own...theres a 1.5" x 7" strip on the "tramp stamp" area thats quite transparent. Yep, I wear these too as shorts.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No more uncomfortableness when I spin, it makes me work out harder. I will definitely use it for running when summer comes. Great product, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment