I use these as my starter gis for my new students. They have held up very well and the shipping time is fantastic.
I highly recommend these for instructors to get for their new students.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
First of all, I will commend the seller for quality packing and fast delivery. That is the one and only reason I gave this 2 stars.
After having ordered a total of 4 uniforms from Amazon (two different sellers), and having to return all 4 uniforms because of sizing issues, I gave up and just paid the $35 for the uniform they sell at his taekwondo studio -which fit perfectly the first time! I am beginning to wonder if the price is so good on these Amazon uniforms because they are "irregulars." With the Revgear, I first ordered a size 3, because it was one size up from his current uniform. When it came, it was enormous! My son is pretty solid and this was swimming on him. The jacket and pants seemed to be more a size 5 than a size 3 -as they were definitely more suited for someone 5'9-6' and close to 200 pounds. I went ahead and ordered a size 2 of the same Revgear uniform thinking that might work. When that came, the jacket was exceptionally small and tight, not even sure it would fit someone 120 pounds unless they are skinny or have narrow shoulders. The pants were strangely cut. I seriously thought they looked like MC Hammer pants (parachute pants)on -really loose and baggy on top with a dropped crotch way down the leg. Just odd!
The seller gets 2 stars, the uniform gets 0 stars.
Best Deals for Revgear 7-Ounce Lightweight Karate Student Uniform
there needs to be a sizing chart. maybe if you are in karate (this was a gift for my grandaughter who wears a size 6) there is a "student size". this student six fit someone 6'1 and taller, i actually saved them for my son who i figured could use them on halloween. quality is excellent for the money. i had to order my 50 lb grandaughter a size 00
Honest reviews on Revgear 7-Ounce Lightweight Karate Student Uniform
The pants are perfect for tia chi. I use the top for a bath robe, I might even buy more, they are very useful. I like making a fashion statement with the jacket.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Revgear 7-Ounce Lightweight Karate Student Uniform
I'm not sure what the issue was. This was a Christmas gift for my son as he was starting Karate the week after Christmas. When it arrived a few days before Christmas, it was a size FOUR not a two. They did send out a new one but it did not arrive in time for Christmas when his siblings opened their new uniforms. Then when it finally arrived, AGAIN it was a size FOUR! They sent out a new one. The third one arrived as the correct size. Of course by that time I had to package up two boxes to take all the way to the UPS store. What a hassle? The uniform itself is okay for the value. It definitely shows wear after a few washes but will hold up until he needs another size.

No comments:
Post a Comment