Love the shirt but note, that it does run on the smaller side. I love the material of this shirt, it breaths so good. Makes a great workout shirt and great for hot days in the sun.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a great shirt for running, yardwork, and hiking. I love it for all these things, as it is so light, and cool, and perfect for wicking away your sweat. Very comfortable!
Best Deals for Hanes 4 oz Women's Cool Dri Performance T-Shirt # 4830
I love the feel and fit of this shirt. Very comfortable, but the polyester snags so easily. Guess I should have known, but I'm still not happy I paid $16 for a shirt I only wore twice before it was so snagged I won't wear in public again.
Honest reviews on Hanes 4 oz Women's Cool Dri Performance T-Shirt # 4830
And now I have five. Only wish they had them in more colors. They fit perfectly and drape like silk. I wear them under a jacket or an overblouse and they even look good all by themselves.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hanes 4 oz Women's Cool Dri Performance T-Shirt # 4830
I really like this shirt. I also have one in black. They look nice with my skirts. The shirt also makes me look slimmer and it feels so soft.

No comments:
Post a Comment