Saturday, June 14, 2014

Best LOLE Women's Calm Dress Deals

LOLE Women's Calm Dress, Black, X-Small
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this in September and am already living in this warm, "casual plus" dress. Feels like a soft, cozy sweatshirt inside but smooth on the outside. Not shiny, though, unlike some outdoorsy fabrics. Room underneath for an additional layer in the dead of winter (I tend to run cold I bet most people will be toasty warm in just this dress). Cute with comfy boots or booties for most days. Almost dressy with smart flats or sleek boots definitely fine as office casual for me. Hits me a couple inches above the knee, so I'll wear it with substantial leggings for work (I work with teens, so I dress conservatively); fine with tights or just legs for weekends.

I got this in black, so the pocket pretty much blends in... not sure what the effect would be like in the other colors.

I've washed it once (cold water, lay flat to dry) and it came out fine. Didn't shrink, didn't wrinkle. I did take a lint roller to it to get rid of a little fuzz/dog hair... the kind of stuff that comes off if you dry an item. In general, pet hair has brushed off of the smooth fabric pretty easily.

Re: fit Runs consistent with other Lole dresses I've tried, small compared to other brands. I'm 5'5", 32C, slender/athletic... 99% of the time that means XS for a dress, but with Lole I need an S or the shoulders and bust are too tight. Happily, this dress has a nicely defined waist so the S looks just right, not baggy.

(I also love Lole's Call Me dress! Same sizing, fit, and fabric type.) LOLE Women's Call Me Dress

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is the second Lole dress I've purchased and I'm very happy with both. The material for this dress is soft and very stretchy, like wearing your most favorite worn-in sweatshirt. The sleeves are a little long for me, but I sew, so no big deal to hem them. The color is a little more pink than red in my opinion, I would call it a deep fuscia pink rather than a candy apple red, just to make a comparison. Pretty, none the less. Made well, should last a long time. I'm 5'4, 115 and not very curvy so the small fits just fine with just enough looseness so the dress doesn't feel tight or clingy.

Best Deals for LOLE Women's Calm Dress

I love Lole and have several pieces. I actually already had the size Med in this and wanted the large to get a little more length and it's perfect. Lole fits a little tight in the chest if your busty FYI

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment