Saturday, June 14, 2014

Reviews of Sport-Tek Raglan Sleeve TShirt with Wicking and AntiMicrobial

Sport Tek Men's Short Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt, True Navy, Small. T473
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Love mine in large, 6'2205. It's cheaper than UA or nike, but the feel and performance is pretty close to the same.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

OK, let me say that I have been working out since I was 15 years old. I have worn all kinds of shirts in the gym. This shirt is amazing period! It fits like nothing I have ever worn before, this is due to the cut and how they put it together. When I move around it does not pull on me! I can't even tell where my sweat goes which I find amazing because I sweat gallons when I train. In this shirt everyone asks me if i'm a personal trainer! Anyways I just bought 8 more and I'm also trying out the long sleeve version.

Best Deals for Sport-Tek Raglan Sleeve TShirt with Wicking and AntiMicrobial

the design of the shirt could have been improved by having normal sew lines at the top of the shoulders rather than the diagonal lines at the chest.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment