Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $32.00
Sale Price: $21.42
Today's Bonus: 33% Off

I bought this purse for my granddaughter and she loves it. The purse is well made and just the right size. Now I have to get 2 more for other granddaughters!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Very nice and well made. This is my game purse! Got to have the black & gold!! shipped very quickly and was packaged very well.
Best Deals for NFL New Orleans Saints Jersey Purse
It was larger than I expected, I was assuming clutch size. This concerns me very little because it is adorable. All im worried about if it fits the new nfl bag policy. I haven't used it yet, so im not sure how much I can fit in it but we will soon find out. GEAUX SAINTS!
Honest reviews on NFL New Orleans Saints Jersey Purse
I bought this purse for my mom, who is a HUGE Saints fan. I love the jersey style and how everything about it 'pops.' It is very sturdy and will most likely be easy to clean, which is a plus since some fans who sit near my mom tend to get excited and end up spilling drinks. I would recommend treating it with ScotchGuard to make it more resistant to stains. But all the same, my mom is very happy with her new purse.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NFL New Orleans Saints Jersey Purse
I love this bag. Its compact yet has quite a bit of space. I get compliments everywhere I'm seen with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment