Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cheap Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve 1/2 Zip Shirt

Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve 1/2 Zip Shirt, Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This shirt is made from a very thin material, which does not hold heat at all. A similar Under Armor cold gear shirt is about twice as thick and works a lot better for me. I work outside and when I tried this product on a 20 degree day in January, it felt like it was draining heat away and not holding in at all.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It works great! I work in the field and this Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve has saved my life during the winter.

Best Deals for Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve 1/2 Zip Shirt

I rated this item somewhat lower due to the fact that the item was smaller than the sizing chart recommended.

Honest reviews on Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve 1/2 Zip Shirt

Fits perfectly on my body. Feels very comfortable. And the zipper is necessary for a such a thick under armour.

Columbia, I'll be forever your fan!!!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Columbia Men's Expedition Long Sleeve 1/2 Zip Shirt

I was expecting to have them be warm all by themselves in semi-cold (50ish) weather. They were when stationary, but when you move you lose all the heat they help reflect. They breath a little too well. That being said, when you rear layers on top of them, which is how they are designed to be worn, they work very well. So sadly I can't wear only these when out jogging in the winter, but 2 light layers is better than 2-3 thicker ones.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment