Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Best Mizuno Running Men's DryLite Mustang Shorts Deals

Mizuno Running Men's DryLite Mustang Shorts, Blue/Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $39.95
Today's Bonus: $0.04 Off
Buy Now

These are my go-to shorts for a long run. I love the solid waist band (no ends to tie) The length is nice and short but not crazy. The zipper pocket is stellar too. I was afraid the cutouts might be odd on the side panels but they end up doing a nice job with ventilation. They dry quickly, don't chafe and are super light.

They hit all my needs and I'll probably pick up a few more pairs to work into my rotation for distance shorts.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought these shorts in an actual store, decided I had to have a backup pair, and found the second pair on Amazon.

Amazon's charges way too much for these (more than the store price)but I paid it.

These shorts have a wonderful fit and feel; they hang perfectly and move silkily; no bunching, no pulling, and no bagging.

The material is very thin and they do not seem durable although they washed fine.

These shorts look better and feel better than any other running shorts I have ever tried.

Size is exactly what it should be; if you normally wear medium, then buy medium, etc.

Best Deals for Mizuno Running Men's DryLite Mustang Shorts

I wanted short shorts but "not too short" and these are great if that's what you are looking for. Im 5'6'' , so taller guys might find them too short. The material is great, feels good, nothing itches or chafes. I recommend for people with a slim to fit built. If you are on the the heavier side, the leg openings might not fit you well and restrict your movement,

Honest reviews on Mizuno Running Men's DryLite Mustang Shorts

It is a good short as advertised except for one thing. The inseam is cut high, in my opinion. You can either wear this short lower than normal and have no liner support or wear it in a normal position and have the inseam move to the right or left, if you know what I mean.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mizuno Running Men's DryLite Mustang Shorts

This Mizuno design is comfortable, extremely light, breathable, and fits well. The pocket will hold a key and ID and zips tightly shut. The design looks great. Very well made. Recommended.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment