Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Buy Outdoor Edge Fish & Bone FB-1 The Perfect Folding Knife

Outdoor Edge Fish & Bone  FB-1 The Perfect Folding Knife For Deboning Fish And Game
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $16.17
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

Best in field boning knife period. Makes boning out elk in the field a breeze. Every backcountry hunter needs this knife in their pack.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

At last the perfect filleting knife

Lightweight

Foldable

Sharp

Rust Proof

Easier to store, easier to carry.

I highly recommend this knife.

I almost forgot to mention; great price as well :)

Best Deals for Outdoor Edge Fish & Bone FB-1 The Perfect Folding Knife

I searched amazon for my first field dressing knife and came across this one. I purchased this based on the reviews of others and because Outdoor Edge is a well known company. It was delivered quickly and the item was packaged as described. There was even a miniature catalog and a bonus card to guide you on how to filet fish and where and what to cut on a deer and the names for cuts of meat. My hands are tiny, so the somewhat narrow handle doesn't make using it feel awkward. My husband has large hands and he has no problems handling the knife too. I used it for the first time to field dress my first doe of the season and separating cuts and slicing the silver layers off the meat came easily. I highly recommend this product for anyone who likes to hunt and fish....

Honest reviews on Outdoor Edge Fish & Bone FB-1 The Perfect Folding Knife

Picked this up after being frustrated with the poor quality that a different brand of folding filet knife I had ordered in the past. To be realistic, I did not order this item to use as my primary filet knife nor expecting the quality of the blade given that it is made by Outdoor. I was pleasantly surprised that this knife was sharp enough, out of the box, to actually shave with.....and after fileting 10 fish (northern, walleye, trout, & small mouth bass), it still was sharp enough to use the following day. Needless to say, I was impressed and will always be in my tacklebox/ flyfishing bag when possible. The only drawbacks are: blade length (slightly too short) and the angle of the blade take more finesse/pressure than other filet knives.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Outdoor Edge Fish & Bone FB-1 The Perfect Folding Knife

This knife is the perfect size and weight to carry in your pocket or pack. The blade looks sturdy and the edge looks sharp. It does really balance well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment