Thursday, May 29, 2014

Best New Balance C3 Sock Deals

New Balance Crew Lightning Dry Socks, White, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $14.99
Today's Bonus: $0.01 Off
Buy Now

I recently bought the C3 socks from Amazon because my feet tend to sweat and need a lot of breathability but I also needed them long enough to wear with long dress pants. The socks work great can almost always feel a slight breeze on my feet because of the materials. Can't comment on the durability yet but so far they feel like they will last. If youre like me and looking for a good sports sock that you can use for multiple purposes then this is the sock for you.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These socks are a perfect thickness for golf. I was looking for New Balance socks to replace some New Balance socks that I wore for a LONG time before they finally showed wear around the back of the heel. These new ones seem the same, and should last a long time.

Best Deals for New Balance C3 Sock

Hard to find socks for smaller men's feet. Shoe size 7 1/2. Nice not to have the heal bunching over the back of the shoe or riding up near the ankle when wearing boots. Not sure why retailers having figured out that men need sizing choices too.

Honest reviews on New Balance C3 Sock

I'm picky when it comes to socks and these are easily the favorite socks I own. I've ordered a couple packs so far and will be getting more soon!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New Balance C3 Sock

My husband has wide feet and these socks fit wonderfully! We will purchase these socks again in both the white and black.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment