Thursday, May 29, 2014

Discount New Balance Women's Impact 3-Inch Graphic Run Shorts

New Balance Women's Impact 3-Inch Graphic Run Shorts, Black/Magnet, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $24.75
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

Look is great, fit is great, performance is great. Pocket is too small and not great. Would definitely recommend. Wish they had more colors.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I'm very picky about my running shorts. These are not only beautiful colors but they fit perfectly. I am 5'2" and 116lbs and ordered XS. The rise is just as stated and the waist isn't tight but very comfortable. I normally run in Lulu's speed short, these are a lot cheaper and just as nice. Will be getting more.

Best Deals for New Balance Women's Impact 3-Inch Graphic Run Shorts

Good fit and length. The material is a little thin but overall a good pair of shorts, I would buy again

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment