List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
If you are going to be constantly moving around and generating lots of body heat, then these work well. There is double-layered protection right where you need it, on the knees and butt. Great for snowboarding, snoeshowing, hiking, or skiing. If you are going to be in a deep-freeze with little activity, then these probably won't be warm enough. They are comfortable and very soft. The waist band rides slightly above the natural waist, but I found it very comfortable because you do not have to keep pulling them up when engaging in a high-degree of activity and they protect your skin from being irritated by your outlayers. The legs are long enough to make constant bending and squatting motions feel comfortable. However, I'm short at 5'3" so that might not mean a lot. Also, the stitching on the double-layer seam, just above the knees, was a little itchy at first, but after a couple of washes it was fine.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought these to wear under coveralls when I am out in the yard gardening. They fit very well (decent length am 6 ft and they were just long enough on the legs) and have a medium to light thickness in the material, soft and comfortable. They do have kind of knee pads in the front but it is really only material no padding whatsoever, not saying that is negative just so you are aware. I like them and have been very happy with these.
No comments:
Post a Comment