Friday, April 11, 2014

Discount Got Hose - Firefighters (Various Colors)

Got Hose - Firefighters - Light Blue - Youth X-Large T-Shirt
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This shirt is awesome! It fit my boyfriend very well and it looks great. It's hilarious, and he has received many complements on it. It is truly worth the price.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was the BEST gift I gave out this Christmas to a good friend!! LOVED BY ALL!!! Great quality and quick delivery!

Best Deals for Got Hose - Firefighters (Various Colors)

The size is nice and roomy and made well. I bought this as a gift for my aspiring firefighter nephew.

Honest reviews on Got Hose - Firefighters (Various Colors)

I'm a volunteer firefighter, I chuckled when I saw this. I've worn it on a structure fire once, it wicked the sweat well and gave the guys a laugh when I took off my turnouts afterwards.

Pros: Good quality shirt, good quality printing. Not the best shirt in my drawer, but it's a favorite for the subject matter.

Cons: $20 for a shirt? Eh, better than concert pricing.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Got Hose - Firefighters (Various Colors)

MY BROTHER LOVES THIS SHIRT AND IT WAS A GREAT PRICE FAST SHIPPING AND A VERY NICE SHIRT BEEN WASHED AND STILL LOOKS NICE. THANKS

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment