Friday, April 11, 2014

Discount prAna Women's Malibu Pant

prAna Women's Malibu Pant
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
These are so cute. I have black and white. I am a size 8/10 and I had to return medium and get a small. They stretch out while wearing. So many compliments on them. I wash inside out and they come out perfect. They were deliver quick and no problems.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

these are waaaay too expensive...but they were so cute that I could not get them out of my mind so I got the white ones first...LOVED them...waited a few more months, but decided I had to have the black ones too!:)

Best Deals for prAna Women's Malibu Pant

Size was smaller than advertised and material is sheer and not solid white ... it looks like scorched material in white. Will not purchase again

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Malibu Pant

These are really cute pants. I bought them here in white and scoured the web to find them in black as well.

Cute with a shirt that tucks in.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Malibu Pant

Fits a bit small. I bought xsmall after reading reviews, but normally wear small in yoga pantsyoga Prana brand pants. I am 5'1" and these pants are just a bit too long after washing. They do stretch while wearing---no Lycra---and the knees did get baggy after activity. I love that the fold down I waistband covers my bum and any panty lines!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment