Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $39.95
Today's Bonus: 33% Off

First off-i am not a runner. i never ran a day in my life before i started training for my first 1/2 marathon in july of 2010 (the 1/2 marathon was in october 2010). During training, i never had any real issue, some soreness, but nothing too terrible. On race day, i put my best effort in, finished my first 1/2 marathon, and then spent the rest of the day trying to get my legs to feel like more than two stumps i was supposed to walk around on.
fast forward to my 2nd 1/2 marathon in may 2011. i had done some research and (thanks to runners world) read up on compression socks. i found these on amazon, and despite cringing slightly over the cost, shelled out the money and purchased them. let me just say-i would pay 3 times what i did for how great i felt after my 2nd 1/2 marathon! yes, i was still a little sore, but instead of feeling like a 90 year old that had gotten hit by a truck and then rolled down a hill, i felt like a normal person who just happened to run a 1/2 marathon that day.
these socks are a great investment. they definately help, both during the race and afterwards. I also have ITBS and normally wear bands to help with it, but with the compression socks i found that i can just wear the socks and still feel great. i can't wait to buy another pair for my next 1/2 marathon in october 2011 in florida!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I'm going to buy a second pair of these. They have helped my shin splints quite a lot. I wear them religiously on my long runs, which, admittedly, may not be long for some (8 miles), but they're long for me. My shins used to ache for days after long runs, to the point that my training was suffering as I would have to take days off. Now I still get some pain when running but it's much less noticeable and it subsides within 48 hours after the run. I want to wear these socks during my weekly runs, too! But I can't get away with wearing the same pair every day! So I need a second pair. I will definitely repurchase.
Best Deals for CEP Women's Compression Running Socks Pink
I am a rookie runner, training for a half marathon that's 13.1 miles! I had been training for serveral weeks in regular socks when I did some research and came across compression wear. So I decided to give compression socks a shot -and wow am I so glad. The socks do several things: they give my legs extra support, made my entire legs feel more energetic, and honest to goodness, it felt like I had mini propellers on my legs while running, because when the rest of my body was starting to tire out, my lower legs from my calves down were humming along like it was nothing. I HIGHLY recommend these socks, definitely worth the price, and I'm going to hunt down more compression wear because I think I've stumbled on to a great tool to help me run. Also -the socks are pretty tight, and when I went to take them off I expected my legs to be puffy and swollen, kind of like at the end of my work days when my ankles are swollen from sitting down all day.....BUT my legs were perfectly normal, no swelling, no redness, no puffiness --HAPPY LEGS!!!
Honest reviews on CEP Women's Compression Running Socks Pink
I really like the compression socks/sleeves. I think they help with my shin splints. However, the socks are a little to hot on my feet. They feel odd in my shoes. I prefer the sleeves.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CEP Women's Compression Running Socks Pink
I bought these to help decrease the amount of swelling that occurs in my legs after working busy shifts at the hospital. Overall, the product is great. Nice color, strong fabric, and I like how each sock is labeled with either an "L" or "R". It makes it a lot easier for those of us who have significant size differences in our calves. Unfortunately, the compression was not enough to get rid of the swelling entirely but it definitely helped to decrease the amount of pain I was having. I also felt like I had a quicker stride because of the support. Overall, pretty good product. Just be aware that if you suffer from a lot of leg and foot aches due to either flat feet or bad ankles, this may only help a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment