List Price: $160.00
Sale Price: $99.00
Today's Bonus: 38% Off
These shades are the best! The material is strong,a nd these are very durable and they look hot!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I echo what other reviews state regarding the lightweight frame and awesome styling. However, these are not polarized. You have to purchase interchangeable extra lenses for around $95 if you want them polarized. The iridium coating on the initiial lenses is nice, but for someone who needs polarized lenses to stop glare, the iridium lenses may not be a suitable substitute.With this said, I don't see any lens distortion in the iridium lenses like with other sport glasses. The lenses are clear and peripheral coverage against light getting into the eye is just awesome. I happen to need polarized lenses for glare so am not thrilled with paying the extra cash, but did anyway because these are fantastic frames and I feel good about the $20 donation for a good cause. The frame temples do not pinch over the ears which is a major plus! The bridge is wide enough to fit any nose.
**** Update: After wearing a month these never slip off my face even with heavy activity outdoors. No scratches, either. Amazing! I purchased the black iridium polarized lenses and they make a significant difference in cutting glare, but don't have the "Livestrong" etching as the regular iridium left lens which would have been a "nice to have." I strongly recommend purchase, however.
If you want a cheaper alternative in a polarized lens and don't want to pony-up the extra $95, you may want to look at Smith Sport Parallel D Max Sunglasses for around $120 at the time of this posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment