This bag is awesome. I'll just get that out of the way now. The fabric is lightweight but durable feeling. I think that it will last for quite some time, and it does have a lifetime warranty on it. It handles getting wet and damp just fine, as I have had some accidents in laundry rooms.
It's been across the United States several times, all up and down the Eastern seaboard, and made it through Japan. It still looks new. This is super handy for keeping your dirty clothes in one place, organizing clean and dirty clothes, or even keeping some clothes together, while having a spot for toiletries.
I've used it in cramped laundry rooms, and it has been super handy. There are two handles on it making it easy to carry.
My only concern is that it is small. I've been trying to get myself to pack light, but this cube is small. I can fit maybe three pairs of pants and three shirts into it without crushing/wrinkling. But, for my uses, it is great.I bought two of these for L timbuk2 messenger. It does its job. I use one for my work clothes and the other for my winter/weather gear and quick fix tools just incase I need either for my short ride (~15 miles) to and fro work. Works perfectly! I bought the large because I thought it would fit everything and it most certainly did. However they don't stack very well (at least to my satisfaction) in my messenger bag. That being said, I do have other stuff like lunch, bike lock, and other misc. things I need to take around. It does it's job!
No comments:
Post a Comment