Comfortable, helps keep that greasy paint out of my hair, and absorbs the sweat on my forehead. I lost the first one so ordered another since its a great item.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Totally cheap for paintball gear.
Totally helpful for paintball function.
Totally good quality.
Totally sweet style.
Totally worth the buy
Best Deals for Dye Precision Head Wrap
Great product, lightweight, breathable fabric! Helps keep sweat off my face which helps my mask not get foggy! Beats a beanie (which is too hot) and using a bandana (which doesn't protect your forehead and not as effective for sweat)! Got a couple bounces out of these also saved me from nasty bruises on my forehead. Satisfied with my purchase. I ordered another camo colored one for Woodsball!
Honest reviews on Dye Precision Head Wrap
Good headwrap. I have a Dye i4 and I would definatly recommend Dye's headwrap to protect your forehead since it is exposed.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dye Precision Head Wrap
Great for paintballing good material as well still til this I don't have a problem with it. . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment