Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This Tri suit is very comfortable, and is supportive enough that as a large chested woman I don't need to wear a sports bra underneath it. Huge benefit! It also is not super tight around the thighs, and the fabric dries very quickly. I would liked to have had one pocket in the back of the suit, but my fuel belt suffices fine. The only down side is the back zip makes it not so easy to get out of, especially when you need to just make a "quick stop". I added my own cord to the zipper (like a wetsuit has) to make it easier to zip/inzip. All in all I enjoy this tri suit, and as my first official tri suit, I would recommend it.Best Deals for 2XU Women's Comp Trisuit
This tri suit is great. It fits just as the sizing chart indicates. The material dries very fast and it is nice and cool. The material is a little thin in the upper half of the red suit, so if you buy this color, you will probably want to wear something under it. Overall, great suit and I am very happy with my purchase.Honest reviews on 2XU Women's Comp Trisuit
Love the suit, legs run small though, leg grippers stay in place and don't chafe. Very minimal padding, wouldn't mind a little bit more. Caution with long hair, even with pulling hair back it can get caught in the attachment for the zipper.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Women's Comp Trisuit
I just got this today, so I haven't tried it out working out yet, but I wanted to review before I forgot to, because size was confusing when looking into these.The support bra isn't enough for me but I'm used to an awesome sports bra and I'm a 34D. But I had always planned to wear a second bra under it, so that's fine. The legs feel nice and snug like they'll feel good biking/running, and the pad seems reasonable enough, given that it's a trisuit and minimal.
Sizing I think it runs as sized. I'm 5'5", 125 lbs, and the 2XU size chart says that my chest and waist are a M, and hips an XS. According to my weight and height, they say I'm a S. I am an ex-competitive swimmer, and I like my suits tight. Also, I do warm water tris without a wetsuit, so I care more about the hydrodynamics of my suit. I bought a S, despite the fact that everyone here was saying that they "ran small". I disagree. I might have even preferred the XS, though the S is fine. This is a compression suit. It should fit very tightly. So swimmers it doesn't run small. Order the size it says you are, or even one down if you like tight suits. If you are not a swimmer, and you want the suit to fit loosely, buy a size up I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment