Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reviews of Scent-Lok Men's Carbon Reactivating Detergent

Scent-Lok Men's Carbon Reactivating Detergent, One Size
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
When you buy the suit you are told not to wash it and they do not mention this stuff. I got busted one hunt after not washing the suit for 1.5 yrs. I washed it in this-it is back to fully operational. An eight pointer came in from behind me the day after taking care of the suit. It worked great

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Unless you're a deer... how do you RATE a product like this? Wouldn't you love to have "a conversation" with a mature whitetail buck?!

Yeh... I do all the correct "scent moves" (and I mean ALL of them! to the point at which most of my buddies will not hunt with me because they think I'm too nuts about it)... but still... how do you know... FOR SURE... the stuff REALLY works?

I've had young deer ignore me when they were downwind of me... even when they've been close. Older deer? Nah uh. Not within bow range at least. Maybe with a rifle it makes a difference... but allow a mature deer (4 1/2 yr old critter.. buck OR doe) to get 25 yards downwind from you... and they ARE, no matter WHAT you do, going to bust you.

Are there exceptions? Of course... but they are rare. Get a dominant buck after a young doe in heat... and, sometimes, he may throw caution to the wind. Sometimes.

I hate to say it (gets old, I know)... but there's nothing like a favorable wind. I used to enjoy those nice, still mornings. Over the years, however, I've learned look for a slight breeze... blowing from where I think the deer will show up to where I'm huntin! If the wind is wrong... I just do not have any confidence in the stand. I'll set up someplace else... even if it means hunting where I really didn't expect to hunt.

Still... I keep buying and using all the soap, detergent, clothes, ozone machines, double sealed plastic bags, dressing in the field (AFTER wearing special scent free street clothes while getting there!), spraying EVERYTHING with scent-free spray, etc... etc... etc... Whew... it DOES get to be a chore!

I can JUST BARELY remember the days when all I did was grab my tag and my rifle or bow... 'n take off huntin!!!

Good luck... hope you get a big one!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment