Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Best Cold Steel Inferno 7 gm Pen Unit Pepper Spray Deals

Cold Steel Inferno 7 gm Pen Unit Pepper Spray
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $9.68
Today's Bonus: 19% Off
Buy Now

I got this order 2 days before I expected which was really surprising and convenient. This pen defiantly looks like a real pen, I showed my friends this pen and said, "What do you think?" and at first they were like "cool, whats so special about it?". As soon as I uncapped it they were like wow! Four of my friends just thought it was a fake but thats their loss. I sprayed a bit in the air for tests and standing 2 feet away from it I got a headache, watery eyes, itchy throat, and an uneasy feeling that too just in the air. It must be 3x the pain when applied on face. I defiantly think a majority of people should buy this. It's discreet, light, and it will save your life.I bought this because I am a high school student whose life is in danger by many kids. I can now walk confidently under dark, dim, remote areas without fearing I am going to get mugged. This should put out 3 attackers. Also make sure you spray this away from the direction of the wind, it may not fully get on the attacker and may possibly backfire! Also when firing hold it with a grip and stay at least a distance of the attacker they may take it from you and use it on you. Thanks to the seller and hope everyone stays safe! Happy Holidays!!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I liked the idea. The problem was that the cap was a bit loose after a few opens. The solution? I put a small layer of tape on the gold part to increase the diameter of the pen so it wouldn't be so loose. Now the cap is no longer loose.

Best Deals for Cold Steel Inferno 7 gm Pen Unit Pepper Spray

Again, this is not a product you run out and use. Cold steel products I have used have been good. One of the two I ordered had a cap that was a bit loose.

Honest reviews on Cold Steel Inferno 7 gm Pen Unit Pepper Spray

This item works wonderfully and is very durable as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone that asked about it.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cold Steel Inferno 7 gm Pen Unit Pepper Spray

Anything Cold Steel puts out is quality period.And you can bet this thing is beefy in it's build and in for the long haul.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment