Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cheap MLB Hard Hat

MLB Pittsburgh Pirates Hard Hat
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This OSHA-approved hard hat was purchased by this long-time Cubs fan to wear at Habitat for Humanity builds. The hat itself is sturdy enough and comes with a very adjustable headband.

The only caveat I had was you had to assemble said headband in the hat after opening the package. It's not rocket science, but the instructions were printed on the outside of a clear plastic bag (so, hard to read) and were included with instructions for several different models of hats (so I had to figure out which instructions applied to my hat).

Eventually, I got it figured out, but given the importance of proper assembly if you're actually using this hat for the purpose it was intended, perhaps the manufacturer could make these a bit more clear.

Other than that, great hat, and well worth the price.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Hard hat was great the inner strap could have been better . Prefer a thicker headband . Maybe even washable .

Best Deals for MLB Hard Hat

He loves it. Says it's much more comfortable than the one he had, and looks good. Got here fast. Can't ask for much better.

Honest reviews on MLB Hard Hat

im a pm for a cell tower company and I take my hard hat everywhere I go. it great and fits really well

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MLB Hard Hat

It's just a hard hat with stickers on it. Would of expected alittle more than just some stickers. I could of done that myself!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment