Saturday, October 25, 2014

Reviews of Devon & Jones Women's Pima Pique Short-Sleeve Polo

Devon & Jones Women's Short-Sleeve Y-Collar Polo Shirt, Cerise, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I bought two of these shirts in different colors (green and raspberry) for my wife's birthday. The shirts are nicely made. Since they are all cotton, they look nice and are comfortable for her to wear in warm, muggy weather. However, we noticed something odd about the two shirts. Although they are the same size, the dimensions of one are noticeably bigger than the other. If you lay one atop the other, there is at least an inch difference in the width going from one side seam to the other. They both seem to fit her well enough, but the difference in the dimensions of the shirts seems a bit odd.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This product is made of great quality and is a great price.

I would highly recommend this product to others. I will

be purchasing more in the future. I have also recomended this

to my employer.

Best Deals for Devon & Jones Women's Pima Pique Short-Sleeve Polo

quality of shirt is very good. i would introduce this product to someone else. for a long time i have been looking for good quality working shirts, now i found it

Honest reviews on Devon & Jones Women's Pima Pique Short-Sleeve Polo

This Pima cotton shirt is wonderful the feel is so soft and comfortable to wear I bought these for work and had them monogrammed with the v front makes the very lady like not not your guy shirt look

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Devon & Jones Women's Pima Pique Short-Sleeve Polo

I love this shirt. I had my company logo stitched on and put my name on one of the sleeves. I tell my clients,

I wear my name on my sleeve." Can't understand why the purple was discontinued. I need this color. Would like to order again. Oh, it wash/ wears very well. Retains color too.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment