Thursday, September 11, 2014

Electric Visual Charge Polarized Sunglasses Review

Electric Visual Charge Polarized Sunglasses,Gloss Black Frame/Grey Polarized Lens,one size
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $139.95
Sale Price: $115.50
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

Great strong pair of sunglasses, I wear them everywhere and they are the best for blocking out the sun. I recommend this product to everyone

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love these sunglasses, they fit my face perfect. Great quality at a reasonable price. I'm pretty hard on my sunglasses, and seem to damage them rather quickly. At around $100.00 a pair, I don't have to kick myself to hard when I have to replace them. I wish I could buy them in bulk lol.

Best Deals for Electric Visual Charge Polarized Sunglasses

This is the husband writing...

These are my "current" favorite glasses.

They are not too big (fad), and they are not too small (fly's anyone?)

I have a square-oval face, and these rock. Highly recommend!

Honest reviews on Electric Visual Charge Polarized Sunglasses

Bought these as a gift for the hubby. He loved them right away. For reference, his face is oval shaped and he has a strong jaw line.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment