I use these trunks for scuba classes in the pool. I'm in the pool almost every weekend, and needed a pair of comfortable and streamlined trunks for under my wetsuit. These have really worn well. I have had them for 3 months. No fading, no wear. They appear to be holding up nicely.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The fit is snug, but the sizing is a little small. Persons who are a bit more stockily built may find it too tight at the thighs.
Best Deals for Speedo Men's Fashion or Race Xtra Life Lycra Solid Dive 5" Brief
This brief is amazing! I swim in an indoor pool 3-4 times a week for 30-45 minutes. I have owned it now for 3 months and it is holding up great! Just make sure you wash it in cold water after use and hang dry. The coverage is nice too. I am in shape and it provides good coverage. Another great product from Speedo.
Honest reviews on Speedo Men's Fashion or Race Xtra Life Lycra Solid Dive 5" Brief
Nice fit, durable, using it every day; very comfortable. I used T, now this 5 inch, next I will be trying the 3 inches
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Speedo Men's Fashion or Race Xtra Life Lycra Solid Dive 5" Brief
I have been wearing and preferring Speedo swimming trunks for years. I have reached the age and station in life where I'd best not wear Speedo's bikini styles, but this full cut (5" at the side) is perfect. In the chlorinated university pool where I swim, it takes about a year for the chlorine to degrade this suit to the point I need the next one.

No comments:
Post a Comment