Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Tight Reviews

Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Tight,Black/White,Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Me: 5'5", 123 lbs., normally a small in Pearl and sometimes even XS in bottoms. Like the other reviewer I found these tights to be VERY tight in the waist yet generously cut (almost too big) in the legs (size small). On the positive side, they seem very warm and well constructed; I do like the windproof panel in the front. Exchanged for a medium, hoping they will work.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered a size medium in these tights because, although I'm a womens size 4, I am 5'8 so smalls are usually too short for me. The length was fine but they're REALLY right around the waist. i can't imagine ordering a large, but now wish I had. All my other Pearl Izumi panst are mediums and fit just fine. Also, these don't have a chamois which surprised me, so I have to wear them under another pair of bike shorts. They are very warm and keep the wind and cold out in 30-40 degree weather.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Tight

eventhough it feels a little small it is a grreat product! I would recommend it yes. Great for cool weather.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Tight

Great running tights. They fit perfect and wear them all the time to run. Glad I bought them. Really warm on those cold days, but comfortable when no so cold. Timely delivery and great sell

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Tight

These pants are wonderful!!! VERY WARM. And they made them for thick angles!!! Plus I wear wool socks so that take up room too. But they zip right up. LOVE THEM. Now I have no excuse not to ride on cold days!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment