Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cheap Gildan G184 Open-Bottom Sweatpants - CHARCOAL - L

Gildan Men's Relaxed Fit Open Bottom Sweatpant, Sport Grey, Large. G184
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT IT HAS NO POCKETS AND THAT I DID NOT ORDER MORE THAN ONE PAIR IN DIFFERENT COLORS.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought these for my husband. He loves them and has told me they are extremely comfortable. I received my order in a timely fashion. All in all I am pleased with my purchase.

Best Deals for Gildan G184 Open-Bottom Sweatpants - CHARCOAL - L

IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT, WAS A PRESENT FOR MY HUSBAND AND HE IS SO HAPPY WIHT IT. RECEIVED WHEN I NEEDED

Honest reviews on Gildan G184 Open-Bottom Sweatpants - CHARCOAL - L

Fit my husband in waist area, but they're very, very long. Dragging ground need to hem them up at least 2".

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gildan G184 Open-Bottom Sweatpants - CHARCOAL - L

I like Gildan T-Shirts, and was expecting to like these sweat pants. There is nothing wrong with them except that they are designed to fit more snugly than most sweat pants. I am fairly muscular but lean, and thought a Large size would fit fine, but the crotch is cut quite high, and the thighs are not especially roomy. These fit me in approximately the same way a loose pair of Levi's would fit. If your ambition is to look hot in the gym, these might just be what you're looking for, but they are a little bit revealing if you're the modest type. I also miss having no pockets. I have no intention of returning them, however, because I may grow to like them.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment