List Price: $55.00
Sale Price: $50.00
Today's Bonus: 9% Off
I purchased this bag because of the color but then as I began to pick it apart, I found that the bag has so many pockets and so much room-it was a solid purchase and I gave it five stars because it is a five-star bag. I am not a squash player but if you are, you will love the attachments on each side of the bag that allows racket holding. The second largest compartment of the bag has two pockets for what is like a three-in-one set up. In all, I'd say there are about 10 places in which to store things. The shoulder straps are comfortable and there is even a belt that goes around the waist for more bag stability if you are searching for that. This is just a great bag. There are a lot of pros and absolutely no cons! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment