I bought a different color over the summer for a trip to Hawaii, and liked it so much that I wanted to get additional colors. I have a very fair complexion, and it is nice to have a top that reduces needing to put sun screen under my clothing. It is comfortable, soft, and a good length. The colors online are true when it arrived.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It is fitted and you can move just fine in it. They wash well and I highly recommend them. I love this brand.
Best Deals for tasc Performance Women's Streets V-Neck Tee
I have three of these and LOVE them! They never get stretched out of shape, never lose their color (I've had one for over a year), and they fit perfectly.
Honest reviews on tasc Performance Women's Streets V-Neck Tee
Very nice shirt comfortable, breathable. I use this for long hikes anywhere from 10-20 miles and it's my favorite hiking shirt so far. It's a bit longer than others so it doesn't ride up or bunch up from my pack while hiking. Stands up well to the wear and tear of long hikes.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for tasc Performance Women's Streets V-Neck Tee
I love it, very comfy and soft, great for rolling in and just basic gym and yoga. Modest neckline, not all hoochie like every other work out shirt these days. Form fitting but classy. Colour is lovely and dark. Breaths. Runs big, Im usually an M and I could easily have done S, but I'm happy with the drapery. Takes a few days to arrive but the packaging is sturdy and there's a lovely little note inside, I like those ;) will be buying many more.

No comments:
Post a Comment