Saturday, August 16, 2014

Best Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove Deals

Pearl Izumi Women's Attack Glove, Peacock, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $26.00
Sale Price: $8.40
Today's Bonus: 68% Off
Buy Now

I bike to work occasionally, and needed a pair of light gloves for those brisk (but not too cold) mornings. This pair of gloves works for me well; they give me some padding for comfort too. Before ordering, I read that some reviewers complained the size to be smaller than expected, while some said they fit well, so I was quite conflicted about which size to order. In the end I ordered my normal size small and was very glad about it. It's definitely the right size, with a little room to spare.

My non-sport gloves are all size small and fit me well. I have a pair of The North Face gloves in small and they are very big. So depending on what brands you compare with, you might have different expectations about sizing. In my opinion though, this is the right fit.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

They fit like a glove, what more is there?

The cushions are all in the right places and the fit is perfect. I used the chart at the Pearl Izumi webiste and it was correct. I can't wait to ride my bike with protected hands.

The pink color is very nice and bright and matches my bike and other gear.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove

Gloves fit....well "like a glove". they are comfortable and I like the color. They come in very handy for bicycling.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove

I bought these gloves before a five-day, 330-mile bike camping trip since I wanted to add some cushioning to my hands, which tend to hurt on longer ride. My hands didn't hurt too badly after the trip, so the gloves mostly did their job. I'm still wearing these for shorter distances, but I'd probably buy gloves with more padding if I went on another long trip. Anyway, I'd give these four stars for relatively high comfort at a great price!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove

I have small wrists but I always thought I had average sized hands. After reading the other reviews about the gloves running small I ordered a large and they are a little big on me.

However, they are comfortable and not bother being a bit roomy. I figure that this will be a nice option when I am wearing rings. I liked the extra feature of the pull tab so that you can pull the gloves off without turning them inside out.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment