Saturday, August 16, 2014

ExOfficio Women's Sheeba Jacket,Wine,X-Small Reviews

ExOfficio Women's Sheeba Jacket,Wine,X-Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I got this for my daughter to replace another jacket that wore out. She loves it so much that she wears it every day to community college (and usually instead of a coat (and we had a very cold March) I don't suppose it would have been enough for me but I would have to wrestle it from her (and I have no illusions of winning) Perhaps next year I can try it for one day, but I have my doubt that she would let me take it while she needs it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This jacket feels more like a sweater and is too snug to wear over a turtleneck and sweater which is why I gave four stars instead of five. It is very soft and warm, but not too warm to wear indoors during the winter. The size large fit well over one layer and the style looks good on me, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. It washes well and does not pill or leave fuzz on other clothes.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment