I never received my jersey. And when I asked about it they have me a tracking number that didn't work. I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy a product from this person.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I enjoy the product. It was exactly as describe. I would buy more if I needed some more. Get one
Best Deals for NBA Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Swingman Road Jersey Youth
Got this jersey and its all we expected n a jersey! My sons loves his jersey any laker fans will love it!
Honest reviews on NBA Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Swingman Road Jersey Youth
This jersey is made with great quality. It is absolutely loved by my 7 year old son. I would recommend this jersey to anyone looking for a great LA Lakers jersey.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NBA Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Swingman Road Jersey Youth
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter. She loves it. Good quality. I think it will hold up well. It's a little big on her but that means she can get my moneys worth.

No comments:
Post a Comment