This is a follow-up to my previous review when I was happy about my purchase. My husband has used this money clip since Christmas, but after 3 months, the Steeler logo fell off. It was only glued on, and the silver plating peeled underneath the logo, and off it came. The jewelry repair place said it could only be glued on again, but it will fall off after a short while due to the peeling plating. Boo :(
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a very nice money clip, was impressed with now nice it looks. My dad was very happy when he opened it.Best Deals for NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Plated Money Clip with Sterling Silver Logo
I was hesitant ordering this because it didn't show a picture of the back and I wondered if it could be engraved. The back is mostly solid but has a large flexible piece in the center to hold your money tightly. I was able to find someone to engrave a line above and below the flexible part, although finding a place willing to try was sort of a chore. It turned out great! The product is quality and did not chip or break during engraving. Very happy with my purchase!Honest reviews on NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Plated Money Clip with Sterling Silver Logo
This product is very nice. The material is high quality.Simple, but elegant. The money isn't fallen out, hold strongly.
No comments:
Post a Comment