Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I wear a size 10-12. I bought the large size in this sweater, and it fits perfect. It is fitted some, but not tight. Sharp looking details. At first I thought the arms were itchy, but after wearing it for a little while, I did not notice at all. It is a very warm sweater. I have washed it twice and laid it out to dry; came out great.Best Deals for prAna Women's Lucia Sweater
This sweater is fabulous. It is soft (not itchy!), comfortable, gorgeous and has long enough arms. The only complaint I have (not enough to knock out a star though...) is that the sizing is a bit inconsistent. I have two of these sweaters, both in SMALL (I am 5'4'' and 120 lbs) and the green one is absolutely perfect, but the purple one is a little wide in the body of sweater and in the neck. They are definitely not exactly the same size.Also, for people my size considering this sweater, if you like a more form-fitting sweater, try the EXTRA-SMALL, and if you like a little bit of a looser fit, go for the SMALL. I tried both on at a retail store before buying this sweater online and they both fit very well, but I don't like my sweaters to be very tight, so I went with the SMALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment