I was a little skeptical ordering it at first, due to the sizes available. I have a hat collection, mostly with New Era 59/50, official baseball wear. I wear a size 8, (I have a big a$$ head), and the biggest size they sold was 7 3/4. So I said what the heck, and ordered it. Fortunately, its a perfect fit! Not too snug at all! Since I know now that 7 3/4 actually fits with "Propper", I will be ordering EVERY Boonie style they have!
The hat itself, has 4 ventilation tabs, 2 on each side, and a chin strap to hold it tight during windy days. Its 100% cotton and feels very comfortable to wear. I already got 4 compliments about it after wearing it to work. Good quality made product...
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This hat is of great quality, is lightweight, and breathes well. Just be sure to measure your head and order the right size ACCORDING TO PROPPER's SIZING CHART rather than the baseball hats you wear... I bought a 7.25 and it fits my head measured at 22 inches perfectly with proper grip and no "sweat in" or break in needed.Best Deals for Propper Men's 100-Percent Cotton Boonie
Propper makes great gear, but Army Universe (the supplier for this product) shouldn't be trusted. I received this hat and while it was fine, the pants I ordered from them we're dull and faded, and after one wash had 90% of its color drained from it, and they made exchanging the product basically a exercise in frustration. I would recommend people buy this product directly from Propper and not through Army Universe.Honest reviews on Propper Men's 100-Percent Cotton Boonie
I am very pleased with this Boonie Hat! I have a large noggin and the 7.75 size was a perfect fit. The quality is excellent with no loose threads or missed stitches. I wish it had the pocket in the crown as many Boonies do, but this is a minor quibble. The fit and quality along with the low price make this hat a great value.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Propper Men's 100-Percent Cotton Boonie
Well made and comfortable hat!! I chose the wrong color it looks like a limp fedora... IMO But in camo, it would look LIKE A BOONIE (duh). I ordered it slightly larger than needed also my mistake it blows off of my head in my Jeep but otherwise very comfortable.I will be ordering another in camo and the CORRECT size for my head :)
No comments:
Post a Comment