Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cheap Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Tight - Women's

Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite Thermal Tight,Black,Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I bought these tights for cold weather running. Love them--they are absolutely perfect! They are comfy and keep my legs warm and dry in below freezing temps. AND they look nice. The wide waistband helps eliminate the dreaded tight squeeze of some tights at the waist.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These do run a little small, but I wouldn't say a whole size smaller. They are well made and they are warm. The one zipper at the bottom rubbed my skin a bit, but I was able to get it positioned to where it is not bothersome.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Tight - Women's

Love these tights. Fits true to size and they're super warm. I don't recommend them for anything over 30-35 degrees. Anything under, especially with wind, they're awesome.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Tight - Women's

I am 5'8 and 130 lbs, and these fit perfect in size M. A bit tight, like yoga pants, but that's what they're supposed to be like. Comfortable lining. I use them for cycling in cool temps and they work well to keep me warm. The seaming and reflective details are all very attractive. A garment that obviously was well thought through.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Tight - Women's

Beautiful colder weather women's bike pant. The weight is nice, fabric has a good feel;cut and style are great. Lower number of stars because the sizing is so off. Buy a size bigger than you would normally get unless you are quite tall and slim, as these do not have much width stretch for larger legs.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment