Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reviews of Asics Men's PR Stripe SL Top

Asics Men's PR Stripe SL Shirt, XX-Large, Go Green
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $34.00
Sale Price: $19.99
Today's Bonus: 41% Off
Buy Now

I love this shirt for running. It's a tight mesh type of material that has great air flow to keep you cool and dry. It's also extremely light weight so I find this to be the perfect running shirt. The smoke color is more blue than it looked on my monitor, but I like it nonetheless.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I loved this shirt, fits great and is very comfortable. I use it for crossfit and it doesnt interfere with any of my movements. Simply great item.

Best Deals for Asics Men's PR Stripe SL Top

Purchased from Amazon.com directly with Prime shipping. $6 yes!

Small size accurate fits nicely.

Good material, slight weave but does not chafe.

Perfect for running, working out, tennis, or yoga.

A little long, so over time it won't shrink into a half shirt!

As with the regular Asics athletic shirts I've been snagging on Amazon for $6-$8, this is a great buy!

Honest reviews on Asics Men's PR Stripe SL Top

This shirt is great for exercising and staying cool. It has nice air flow and wicks the water/sweat away from my body.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asics Men's PR Stripe SL Top

Asics sleeveless tees are pretty good. This one is one of my least favorites purely for the larger arm holes compared to others. Otherwise nice colors and good breathable and resilient material.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment