Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reviews of MLB Chicago White Sox Authentic Collection Change Up Crew Neck

MLB Chicago White Sox Authentic Collection Change Up Crew Neck Women's T-Shirt, Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased based on the reviews I read. I was extremely happy with the t-shirt. The t-shirt fit just right, would recommend this item.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is a very nice shirt, but it runs small. I currently wear a size 12. I usually wear a size large in shirts, but I order a size XL in this shirt just in case. I am glad I did. It fits perfectly. If I had ordered a Large I would have had to sent it back. I am still a little concerned that it might shrink, so I am not going to dry it. It is also a little thin, but that seems to be a consisent theme for sports shirts for women. Order up ladies! Over all I am very happy with this shirt and would order it again.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment