Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Discount NFL Philadelphia Eagles Heather Vintage French Terry Raglan Women's

NFL Women's Philadelphia Eagles Heather Vintage French Terry Raglan
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $25.85
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

I purchased three products at the same time all made by the same company. The first two were disappointing; they were made with the kind of fabric that streches out and never ever looks the same again. Much to my surprise, when I tried on this sweatshirt, I was impressed! The material is incredibly soft, and it's the perfect weight.. not too thin to be able to wear in September/October, but not so heavy that you'll sweat on a nicer fall day. This was such a good buy, I'm still excited about it!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this sweatshirt! I was on the fence about ordering it because of the other reviews, so I took a chance and I ordered an XL(I usually wear a medium or large), and it fit perfect! Yes it is fitted and made for thinner body types, it's not baggy at all, so if you are overweight it may not fit right.

The fabric is so soft and comfy, I'm really happy with it.

Best Deals for NFL Philadelphia Eagles Heather Vintage French Terry Raglan Women's

The decal on the front is a little fuzzy and not as detailed as I thought it would be. But the material is comfortable enough to make up for it.

Honest reviews on NFL Philadelphia Eagles Heather Vintage French Terry Raglan Women's

Very soft, good quality. Perfect thickness to be flattering but still warm. It is pretty fitted so don't expect to where much more than a tshirt underneath. I'm 5'8" and a 34C and the Medium fits me perfectly.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NFL Philadelphia Eagles Heather Vintage French Terry Raglan Women's

Other reviewers said it was a bit fitted, which it is, but that can be expected with ladies' sweatshirts. I ordered 1 size up and can wear it comfortably with a t-shirt under and its not super tight but just fitted enough.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment