Tuesday, June 24, 2014

NFL Miami Dolphins Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's Review

NFL Women's Miami Dolphins Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this shirt for myself and I love it. It's super comfy and the sizes are true. It does not shrink hardly at all. Its a thin T-shirt but not thin enough that you have to wear something underneath it. Great T!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased this top to wear to a Miami Dolphins game that I was given great tickets to. The price could not be beat. The fit is nice, not too tight.

Best Deals for NFL Miami Dolphins Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's

Fits great and looks great. Was a present for my daughter and she loves it and wears it at least once a week!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment