Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review of Ibex Outdoor Clothing Neck Gaiter

Ibex Outdoor Clothing Neck Gaiter, Black Turquoise, One Size
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Like all Ibex products, this one is great! I would suggest any of their products. The price was also very fair.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I can't believe I rode through so many winters without an Ibex neck gaiter! This is a beautiful and comfortable product that I cannot recommend highly enough. I wear it ofter on winter commutes and training rides. If it gets a bit warm, it's easy to stuff it into a jersey pocket. If you do not own a neck gaiter and live in a place where temperatures dip below 40F, but one today and enjoy! This is not my first Ibex product and I am very pleased with the quality of all of their clothing.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment