Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cheap Sierra Designs Women's Gnar Jacket

Sierra Designs Women's Gnar Jacket,Blueberry,Medium
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
This jacket had a beautiful, silky hand to it, and I loved the long sleeves and thumbholes, as well as the length of the jacket, but the armpits cut up under mine, and I could not get past that. Other than that, I loved the jacket, and really wished it would have worked out for me. That being said, I am super long waisted, and have wide shoulders, so that may have been the problem, and not affected others that way. Bummer to return it. Looks like great quality.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought this jacket two months ago. Love its color, fit, feel and features. All the pockets, both inside and out, including the aptly placed zippered one in the chest are accessible and great additions to the design. Soft silvery green color is a nice Springtime option. I like height of the collar and storm flap. I love the cuffed thumb holes and adjustable hem. Jacket has a great look and feel. I live in Alaska and it keeps me perfectly warm.

Best Deals for Sierra Designs Women's Gnar Jacket

It's good。I like it,and in a good quality。

It also warm and light,you can wear it in all kind of weather。

You may like it.

Honest reviews on Sierra Designs Women's Gnar Jacket

I purchased 4 of the Gnar Jackets when they were on sale for $69.00 and returned everyone. I did not care for the exterior material. It is not a soft as my Patagonia Down sweater. At the full retail price of $199.I figured this was a top notch product but the Jackets lacked finesse that other manufactures of the same type of Jacket nailed down nicely. This Jacket has no zipper pulls. The zipper tabs are so tiny it is hard to find them also the tabs are so small that attaching your own zipper pull would be difficult. You have to remove your gloves to unzip which is annoying. I bought both Small and Medium. The Small was a bit tight across the back / shoulder area and I was swimming in the Medium. Both were too long for me. 5'3" 125lbs. Also the colors were not that great. I did however love the thumb-holes in the sleeves. At $69.this Jacket is a good deal, if it fits well. At $199.you can find something better.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment