Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review of Gildan G540 5.3 oz Heavy Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt

Gildan Men's Taped Neck Seamless Double Needle T-Shirt, Sport Grey, Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I ordered relatively inexpensive extra-large, long-sleeved T-shirts from Hanes, Gildan, and Soffe. All purchases were Amazon. I wanted a shirt to serve as a sleep shirt to pair with miscellaneous bottoms.

1. Washing. All three shirts needed two washings and dryings (med heat) to become reasonably soft and lose their chemical odor.

2. Country of origin: Two shirts are made in El Salvador, one in Honduras.

3. Neck label: Hanes had printed-on-cloth label; others had tags.

4. Sizing: Hanes was baggier and 1 inch longer than the other two. The extra length is good, at least for sleeping.

5. Texture: Soffe and Gildan had identical, somewhat stiff texture compared to the Hanes.

6. Cuffs: All cuffs were reasonably tight.

Conclusion: If you are simply looking for sleeping comfort, probably go with Hanes--though currently at $10.41 the most expensive of the three. If you are wearing the shirt out in the world, and aren't overweight and no taller than six feet, the fit is a little better with either Soffe or Gildan. Soffe is currently a buck-fifty cheaper than Gildan though with fewer color choices. Hope this was helpful.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was pleased with the quality of this shirt. I have a hard time finding long sleeved t-shirts in solid colors and this was perfect!

Best Deals for Gildan G540 5.3 oz Heavy Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt

It serves the purpose of a underwear basic shirt. Nice Fabric and fits nice. After washing it a couple times it continues fine.

Honest reviews on Gildan G540 5.3 oz Heavy Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt

Good quality, nice look & feel. Bought four different colors, which were true to what was shown. Hard to get too excited about a basic undershirt, but still nice to get what you need, at the price you need, when you need it. Prompt delivery. I'll probably buy more in the future.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gildan G540 5.3 oz Heavy Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt

My husband likes comfortable, not-too-tight, not-too-loose, long-sleeved cotton shirts to wear during the winter months, as a first layer, here in Arizona. When I gifted him this one, in grey, for Christmas, he put it on and has hardly taken it off! I just purchased another one, exactly the same, as a back-up, in case the first one gets stained or worn out. Great shirt for being active with sports or lounging around the house.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment