Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cheap Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Clothing and Boot Spray

Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Clothing and Boot Spray,
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $11.97
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

I shower with the same brand the day of the hunt. Then I spray this product on my clothes and boots before i take off and when I arrive at the hunt site. It kills scents.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This stuff does work great, but you do have to follow the guidelines of applying b4 you set out. But i do recommend like with any scent product is you do have to reapply after a time of sweating in the woods. i am just Wishing they will soon roll out the refill bottle just by itself so i don't have so many spray bottles lying around.

Best Deals for Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Clothing and Boot Spray

Put scent killer on my shoes, it reduced the horrifing smell odor. I almost could not smell the ordor. Just after I used Scernt Killer on my clothes, unexpectedly I saw a doe .

Honest reviews on Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Clothing and Boot Spray

I think this product is easy to use. I hope it works, I'm still trying to get my first deer.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment