Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review of Adidas Golf Men's Climalite Solid Polo Shirt

Adidas Golf Men's Climalite Solid Polo Shirt, Regal Purple, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $29.25
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
Buy Now

Looks good and has held up well after many washes. I would recommend this shirt to anyone. Five Stars. ..

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

As the title says, it is a perfect golf shirt; breathable, light weight, not constraining. What wasn't expected and could not be seen in the pictures was that it has a small pattern in the stitching of little squares, which I'm completely fine with.

Best Deals for Adidas Golf Men's Climalite Solid Polo Shirt

This polo is very stylish. It looks and feels good while wearing. The color does not fade, and the polo does not shrink when washed. Overall I am very happy with this product.

The only issue I have had with this polo so far is that it can fray easily if you snag it on something. Although this is not a huge concern for me, if you plan on wearing this polo in an environment where you are coming into contact with other items (rubbing against) this could be an issue

Honest reviews on Adidas Golf Men's Climalite Solid Polo Shirt

The shirt fits very well, and the material is great very good wicking. But the name and the picture of the "Grape" color aren't very accurate it's actually a little purplish shade of pink.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas Golf Men's Climalite Solid Polo Shirt

I only wore this shirt once! I took it straight to the golf course and after my round, I noticed a couple of frays and small holes on the front and sides of the shirt. I attribute the holes from my shirt rubbing against my golf bag while I carried it back to my car. The frays, I believe came from the the bushes that I had to scour through to look for my ball, lol!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment