Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reviews of Icebreaker Women's Breeze Skirt

Icebreaker Women's Breeze Skirt, Metro, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I love this skirt! It is so easy to slip on, and is light and cool(even if it is wool). The waist folds over if you want, so it is slightly adjustable. There is a elastic on the inside if you feel you need to tighten it any more, but I have never used it. There are two front pockets(as you can see on the picture), but I would NOT put anything too precious in there as they aren't deep to keep anything very secure. It is the 200gm material, but since it is not fitting, I don't find it see-through. Because it is a 'short' skirt, I also love how the back part of the skirt is slightly longer than the front (to make up for the curve of your bottom)so it evens out the length. I normally wear a US 2(UK 8), am 167cm tall, and the XS fits perfectly!LOVE this skirt!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is my new favorite skirt. If worn long it hits just above the knee, or roll the waistband to make it shorter. It's light weight and very comfortable, doesn't wrinkle easislly and I love that it has pockets!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment